All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response respects the integrity of our donors’ and supporters’ personal information and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations without your prior permission. All information, whether collected online or in person, is collected via secure channels and stored in our secure databases and facilities. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- E-mail addresses are collected for our email updates, so that we can keep you up to date as part of the All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response Family. Our emails will inform you of Response Projects and other All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response news. If you do not wish to receive emails from All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Contact information and mailing addresses, similarly, may be used to provide you with information about events and news in which you may be interested.
- Unless otherwise notified, we recognize and publish the names of donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually in our Annual Report. We do not publish the specific donation amount or address of our donors.
- Volunteer names may be used in a publication related to a specific project; a volunteer’s address or other identifying information is not included.
- If you do not want your name published please email [email protected] to opt-out.
Email & Website Analytics
Certain non-personally identifiable information of visitors to our website is recorded to provide data about our website and data is recorded from our email updates and other online communications, telling us how many people opened the email, clicked links, forwarded the message, etc. This information is only used internally to monitor and improve our website and communications.
All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response has appropriate security measures in place to prevent against unauthorized access to the information we collect online.
All personal information given to All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response is processed via trusted and accredited third party CRMs and will be kept private to the organization, for sole use of the organization.
Sometimes we request feedback from supporters via surveys. Survey participation is entirely voluntary, therefore the individual can choose whether or not to disclose information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used internally for purposes of monitoring or improving All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response’s operating practices.
Questions & Contact
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: 6 County Road, Suite 6, Mattapoisett, MA 02739