Corporate support helps ensure we are prepared to respond the moment disaster strikes, as well as ensuring the communities with the greatest needs are still being served, even after public attention and the media have moved on. Through corporate grants, employee engagement, gifts in-kind and custom partnerships, our corporate partners help us maximize our impact in every area we work.
We strategically partner with like-minded corporations to scale our impact for communities affected by natural disasters. We welcome support in many shapes and sizes.
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT Monetary contributions, including corporate grants, matching gifts, office and employee fundraisers and volunteer grants, enable us to serve our mission.
- VOLUNTEER POWER We welcome employees, clients or customers of our partners to join us on program to get their hands dirty and to see, firsthand, what our work looks like and the impact of their company’s support.
- IN-KIND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES Gifts in-kind contribute to the sustainability of our programs and our ability to keep operational costs down, so we can focus more on meeting critical community needs.
- SKILLS-BASED SUPPORT Sharing special knowledge and expertise, in person or virtually, helps to increase efficiency and ensure best practices in the field and behind the scenes.
- CO-MARKETING Joint marketing initiatives that highlight our partnership allow us to demonstrate the value of thoughtful collaboration and engage our networks widely.
- CUSTOM PARTNERSHIPS We value the unique qualities of our partners and want to work together to build meaningful, strong and lasting relationships, so we can continue to support communities in the wake of natural disasters and over the long-term recovery.
We proudly and publicly recognize our dedicated partners at the appropriate giving levels, and we provide extensive reporting on the projects our partners have supported.
“We are impressed by All Hands and Hearts’ action-oriented philosophy to natural disasters, which comprises response, recovery, resilience and renewal. Through their active engagement with the community and volunteers, they get straight to what the community needs most post-disaster while laying the foundation for it to emerge stronger in the future. All Hands and Hearts’ efforts in the Philippines and Australia align well with the Chubb Charitable Foundation’s focus on education as well as the environment and will go a long way towards making a real difference in the respective communities.”
Paul McNamee, Regional President for Chubb in Asia Pacific.
Click here to learn more about how All Hands and Hearts combines strengths with corporate partners to enable direct impact on disaster-affected communities worldwide.