Building Disaster Resilient Communities, Together
We partner with like-minded organizations to help communities recover faster after natural disasters. We value strategic conversations to determine how we can collaborate to meet shared goals and welcome support in many shapes and sizes. Our partners have helped to support our efforts in the following ways:
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Contributions go towards direct program expenses to meet the greatest needs of communities recovering from the immediate and long-term impact of natural disasters. This can be in the form of corporate donations, employer matches or fundraising.
- VOLUNTEER POWER: We welcome employees, clients or customers of our partners to join us on program to get their hands dirty and to see, first-hand, the impact of their support.
- IN-KIND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: Gifts in-kind contribute to the sustainability of our disaster relief programs and our ability to keep down the costs of our operations.
- SKILLS-BASED SUPPORT: Sharing special knowledge and expertise helps to increase efficiency and ensure best practices in the field and behind the scenes.
- CUSTOM PARTNERSHIPS: We value the unique qualities of our partners and want to work together to build meaningful, strong and lasting relationships, so we may continue to support communities in the wake of a disaster and over the long-term recovery process.
We are humbled to work with such committed partners. While all support is greatly appreciated, we have highlighted the support levels of $50,000 and above, given during the All Hands and Hearts – Smart Response current fiscal year. Our partners support our efforts in a variety of ways: loyal volunteers, professional resources, in-kind support, financial backing, to name a few. Partner support allows us to maximize our impact in every area we work. We are so grateful!